Most practices take place at Dynamo Swim Center, 3119 Shallowford Rd, GA
We have a new High School and Middle School season starting at the end of July that goes until early October, and if you are interested in learning more, please join our Mailchimp Email List!
We are arranging some open houses this summer so stay tuned! We will update everyone through our Mailchimp List, so you can meet some players, coaches, and parents, and have some fun!
Signing up for APS Knights is easy, but it has a few steps. Below is a form you can fill out to sign up, but there are also a few other things you need to do first:
1. We all have to sign a waiver for Dynamo. Just print it out and bring it to your first practice! We just need it updated on an annual basis!
2. In order to play, you must have an updated American Water Polo Membership. The link to join or renew your old membership is :
3. The Season Cost is going to be $350 per player, and that includes pool practice time, dues, and the t-shirt for APS Water Polo 2021. For those of us who are “old school”, since we are practicing at Dynamo now, no more going through the City of Atlanta to pay our pool practice times separately from our dues!!! YEAH!!! Thank you Dynamo and Coach Stu for making that happen for us!! That can be paid through
Check: Made out to APS Water Polo Inc and Submit to either Sam Neff, Sawyer Maddox or Maya Dickson at practice, or you can give it to Michelle Maddox, Merri Neff or Yih-Ling Tzeng
4. We do need copies of the following, and you can submit those either through PDF or Hard Copies to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Physical Release within the last year
Fill out the Handbook for APS Sports: https://docs.google.com/file/d/1YbNO7BbFZ6qYXMsUtQ2vCfaMkhLP9ouY/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msword
5. (OPTIONAL, BUT RECOMMENDED) To buy a new suit, the deadline is August 11th, and it takes about 3 weeks for arrival.